From Jade's Desk.... Jan - Jun News
I trust this email finds you well and having had a great start to the year. We continue to go from strength to strength and since January we achieved fantastic things including:
- Nearly 200 enrolments into our prison and community programs.
- Winning the 2015 Premier's Australia Day Active Citizenship Community Group Award
- Hosting our 2nd, Second Chance Day at Bandyup Women's Prison
- Running a church service with the Chaplain's at Bandyup Women's Prison
- Receiving an extension on our lease for our office space in Bayswater
- Hosting 2 of our own Ex Prison Mentor Training Events
- Hosting a Professional Development Day for our Staff and Volunteers
- Having our lease on our office space extended until 2019
It is because of your involvement with our work that we are able to do what we do. You are helping us throw a lifeline to many broken women, girls, people and families in our WA community.
With June 30th just around the corner we would love you to consider giving a one off donation or becoming a monthly partner with us.
You are leaving a beautiful legacy that will touch many lives along the way. As you read this newsletter, we hope that you feel the same sort of accomplishment that we do.
Together with my team, Tristan and I will continue to fight as hard as we can to build drug free people and communities and to give female offenders, ex offenders and those at risk of offending a Second Chance at life.
From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank you.
With love and blessings,
Tristan and Jade Lewis
on behalf of the Board and Staff of the Jade Lewis and Friends Inc;
Yellow Ribbon Project for Second Chances